Contracts, governance and regulatory
Proper governance and contractual relationships are fundamental to a well-run organisation. Our experts understand your business, and the standards that you must meet, giving practical, advice, sound judgment and clear recommendations. Accessible 24/7, our team will help you to comply with your regulatory and charity law requirements, and to demonstrate that good governance is at the heart of everything that you do. We:
- Train your board and internal teams on topics including charity requirements; social media; data protection/information security; safeguarding; health & safety etc
- Are housing specialists and understand your business inside-out;
- Use our contacts at the Regulator and at the Charity Commission to your benefit.
We know that these issues are often critical to your reputation, and can have wide-reaching consequences if not managed properly. That is why our approachable experts are always on hand to support you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Charity law
- Regulatory issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Constitutional issues/group structures
- Contractual litigation
- Data protection
- Support with criminal investigations and prosecutions
- Joint ventures