Through many years of experience our national team of GP property specialists has an unrivalled understanding of the funding regime for GP premises costs.
We also work closely with professionals in the sector such as specialist surveyors, accountants and funders, and host a national series of seminars and conferences on GP property issues.
This means we’re better placed than any other law firm to deal with all aspects of GP property work. Our expertise covers:
- All types of property work, including:
- New surgery developments and extensions.
- Sales and leasebacks to specialist healthcare investors.
- The grant of leases from property owning partners to non property owning partners NHS organisations and pharmacies.
- Trust deeds and declarations of trust.
- Property dispute resolution and litigation via our specialist property Litigation team.
- Construction law advice via our specialist construction law team.
- Applications for financial assistance under the Premises Costs Directions and the Estates and Technology Transformation Fund.