Inquests and inquiries
Our inquest experience is unrivalled. We have acted for clients in the two biggest and most complex inquests in England – the 7/7 bombings and the Hillsborough inquest. We have extensive experience of acting in jury inquests involving police custody and complex inquests involving multiple emergency services.
Not only do we have one of the leading Inquests teams in the country, our service is renowned in the sector because we have:
- A team of specialist inquest lawyers, led by a former coroner and assistant coroners. Their leading expertise is derived from our national experience of over 600 inquests a year, from the routine to the most sensitive and high profile cases.
- Advocates in-house, making the process more cost effective and convenient for you.
- A range of pricing options to help you meet your budgetary needs.
Our areas of expertise include:
- An advisory and advocacy service
- Comprehensive inquests support: We support clients and their staff through all aspects of the inquest process, giving initial advice on whether legal representation will be needed, preparing statements, guiding witnesses and providing advocacy at the inquest itself.