Commercial and procurement
A core part of our client approach is to pre-empt and minimise legal issues so clients can focus on their day jobs.
Our lawyers have dealt with a number of complex and innovative commercial projects. As well as providing expert commercial advice and assistance our role includes taking a pragmatic view of risks and risk management.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Compliance with procurement rules.
- Integrated working and commercial/ partnering agreements.
- Formation of bodies corporate including advice on setting up shared services operations and new business ventures.
- Advice on and negotiation of contracts including alternate contracting models, service level agreements and advice on IT, IP and social media matters.
- Performance management and enforcing contractual obligations.
- Assignment of, or novation of, existing contracts.
- Increasingly we are advising on how information should be supplied to the police and security service in the context of disaster response.
- Advising clients on responding to information security incidents and/ or cyber attacks.