We’re one of the biggest commercial health and social care legal teams in the country. Acting for a wide range of organisations, our specialists understand howto balance legal process and business interests to ensure our clients receive the correct commercial solution for their business, every time.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Advising providers on potential involvement in wider health and social care integration projects.
- Structuring and creation of joint ventures (whether contractual or corporate).
- Group re-organisations.
- Advice in connection with heads of terms, exclusivity and confidentiality agreements.
- Company law, corporate governance, directors’ duties and company secretarial advice.
- Commercial agreements, subcontracts and service level agreements relating to the provision of goods and services such as laundry services, catering services, decontamination services etc.
- Public procurement of goods and services, including challenges and the provisions of the new EU Directive.
- Contract and fee disputes.