Planning for health and wellbeing (London)
Capsticks and Indigo Planning invite you to join us at our latest seminar which will explore some of the key planning and funding infrastructure issues to be aware of in NHS estates management.
This seminar will give you practical guidance when planning for future infrastructure and/or development.
The seminar will focus on:
1. General Town Planning overview – key issues
2. S106 and CIL funding for health – how to obtain your share
3. Health & Equalities Impact Assessments – what you need to know
Who should attend?
NHS employees who work directly in the management of NHS estates specifically:
- estates directors/heads of estates
- estates managers/deputy managers
- strategic or commercial directors
- capital development directors/managers
- directors/heads of finance
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us email@example.com
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.