Housing Management – One Step Ahead (Leeds)
Capsticks invites you to join us at our upcoming seminars on all things Housing Management to discuss topical issues with our experts and network with others within your field.
Our housing experts will guide you through the latest housing management need-to-knows:
- Disrepair – The new Fitness for Human Habitation Act is now in force. Get the lowdown on how best to avoid and respond to claims
- Fire Safety – Grenfell is still in everyone’s thoughts. With new concerns being raised every day, how do you make sure you are doing your best by your residents to keep them safe?
- GDPR – we’ll unpick the ‘must-haves’ from the ‘why-did-you-do-that’s’
- Managing Agents – learn to love managing agents with our tips on what your development colleagues should be doing, and what you can do if they don’t
- Housing Management law – Mr Bumble said the law is an ass, so we’ll saddle-up and trot you through a topical update
Who should attend?
This seminar will be of interest to Heads of Housing, Managers and Officers who want to know how to apply the law to operations.
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us email@example.com
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.