Emergency Medicine Conference – Spring 2019
In partnership with NHS Resolution, Capsticks invites you to join us for a conference to discuss current clinical and legal issues in the field of Emergency Medicine.
Speakers and topics include:
- Prof Julian Redhead, Consultant in Emergency Medicine and Medical Director, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust: Challenges in delivering first class emergency care: a medical director’s perspective
- Denise Chaffer, Director of Safety and Learning, NHS Resolution and Majid Hassan, Partner, Capsticks: Learning from A&E claims – past, present & future
- Prof Ian Maconochie, Professor of Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Imperial College London: High risk cases in paediatric emergency medicine
- Bradley Martin QC and Cassius Box, Legal Director, Capsticks: Liability of non-clinical staff in an A&E setting – the decision in ‘Darnley’
- Lisa Munro-Davies, Vice President of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us email@example.com
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.