Countering Tenancy Fraud – A Masterclass
Housing practitioners see the hardship experienced by families in housing need every day. So there’s not much that upsets them more than tenancy fraudsters.
Getting the keys back from a fraudster is very satisfying, getting an Order to also get the money back more so.
Unlike Mick Jagger, therefore, increase your satisfaction by hearing from experts in counter-fraud including:
• Andy Lane, Barrister and Author of “Cornerstone on Social Housing Fraud” the foremost tome on all things tenancy fraud
• Helen Gascoigne, Leading Housing Lawyer and Capsticks’ Counter-fraud Specialist
You’ll come away knowing more about:
• Finding the fraudsters
• Investigating the fraud, and the fraudsters
• Evidence-gathering for the Court
• Getting the fraudsters to pay (literally and metaphorically!)
Pass this invitation to anyone interested in tackling fraud more effectively.
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.