A Social Housing Providers' guide to the Care Quality Commission
Capsticks invite you to attend the ‘A Social Housing Providers' guide to the Care Quality Commission (CQC)’ roundtable on Friday 14 February at the Capsticks office in Leeds.
Join our panel of experts to discuss all aspects of registration and regulation with the CQC. The event will include:
• Role of the CQC
• Registration and regulation in practice
• Role of the Housing Regulator in relation to care
Our round table will enable a discussion tailored to attendee’s questions. Facilitated by a panel of Capsticks’ experts drawn from our in-house specialist services offering, the speakers include:
• Ian Cooper, Partner - Health and Public Law
• Siwan Griffiths, Legal Director - Joint Head of Care Homes
• Rachel Collins, Senior Solicitor - Corporate, Regulatory and Governance
• Chris Grose, Head of Housing Advisory Service
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us email@example.com
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.