Anti Social Behaviour
At Capsticks, we recognise the importance of managing anti social behaviour (ASB) cases effectively and that this will improve the chances of a successful resolution. That’s why we have created an Advisory Service, led by Chris Grose and Paul Dunn, nationally recognised ASB experts to help guide you through the challenges of managing ASB.
We are uniquely placed to offer a holistic approach to managing ASB, placing an emphasis on quality and value for money. With our team of specialist lawyers and our national experts, you’ll be in safe hands.
Capsticks’ ASB service can offer a tailored approach ranging from developing a new strategy, reviewing policies and procedures, working with residents, case reviews or specialist training and much more. With quality being our focus, our aim is to improve your services through a range of services that we provide.
The ASB, Crime and Policing Act 2014 commenced in October 2014 and many landlords are now utilising the various new tools in the box. Capsticks were the first firm in the country to obtain the Absolute Ground for Possession, and has obtained many injunctions on both adults and youths. We have developed a series of training sessions to help assist RP’s in using the tools so please contact us for further information.
- Awareness in dealing with anti-social behaviour
- Effective ASB case management
- ASB, Crime and Policing Act – what you need to know
- ASB, Crime and Policing Act – The Partnership Approach workshop
- Awareness of ASB, Mental Health and Safeguarding – a practical approach
- ASB and Partnership Problem-solving
- ASB and Community Involvement
- ASB, Prevention and Early Intervention
- The Courtroom Experience
We have also launched our exciting new tool CapTrix to help organisations improve their case management and safeguarding processes.
“The case management course is a great direct way of learning the best way to deal with ASB cases and ensure the rights steps are taken to minimise the risk of a situation becoming worse, whether it be a neighbour dispute or serious incident.”
Nicky Anderson, Mid Devon District Council
Anti Social Behaviour resources
- ASB Advisory Services
- ASB, Prevention and Early Intervention course outline
- Sentinel Housing Association - successful Injunction case study
- Noise Management Plan
- Dealing with noise nuisance and faith groups
- Inside Housing: Anti social behaviour round table
- Capsticks ASB Advisory Services - Quarterly Update - July Edition
- Absolute Ground for Possession – Possession Forthwith
- Capsticks Community MARAC Fact Sheet
- Tackling tenancy fraud training course