Our housing team is totally dedicated to providing specialist legal services to our housing clients. Every member of our team is a housing expert; that way, we guarantee unrivalled expertise and a highly efficient and cost effective service to meet all your needs.
We have worked within the housing sector for many years and are familiar with your ethos and values and the need to be responsive, innovative and proactive to change. Here, we show just a snapshot of what we can do. If you can't see what you want, please ask us.
“The service they offer to their customers is probably the key difference. They're realistic about what the sector will pay, and they're very good at communicating with their clients and understanding where they're coming from.”
- Housing, Health and Care - the Integrated Agenda
- Read the lease!
- Right to manage - A Shared Right
- A difficult question determined
- HR and Employment Law for the Housing sector
- Defamation and Social Media law training
- Housing property litigation team
- Housing and Planning Bill - Capsticks written evidence
- Welfare Reform and Work Bill - Capsticks written evidence
- Pay to Stay consultation response - Capsticks written evidence
- A Specialist Assurance Business Package
- NLGN and Capsticks - Laying the foundations for the future of affordable housing
- Public land: a win-win for the NHS, councils and housing
- Housing development team
- Accessing surplus NHS land - there is no better time
- New opportunities for affordable homes on NHS land
- Inquests: safety and learning for the housing sector