The health and social care market in the UK is one of the most comprehensive and competitive in the world. Pressures of nationwide demographic change, funding strains and constant regulatory upheaval require health and social care companies to be dynamic and innovative.
Our lawyers are undisputed health and social care experts. Our deep understanding of the UK health and social care market enables our clients to navigate its legal and regulatory complexities.
We are recognised by Legal 500 and Chambers as the leading healthcare law firm in the UK. Our achievements have been acknowledged by the awards we’ve won:
- Legal advisors of the year – public – HealthInvestor Awards 2015 and 2016
- Legal advisors of the year – public (transactional) – HealthInvestor Awards 2016
- Legal team of the year 2015 and 2016 – GP Awards
Our services to our clients are comprehensive. We act as legal advisers to:
- private acute and mental hospitals and groups
- specialist surgery and diagnostic centres
- medical insurers
- care homes and groups
- general practice partnerships, federations and superpartnerships
- pharmacy and opthamology businesses
- charitable health and social care providers
- health private equity and international investors, and;
- domiciliary care businesses.
We're involved in the national healthcare debate and we help to shape policy. We are part of creating the change rather than reacting to it.
Would you like to know more?
For more information please contact Mike Clifford, Partner and Head of Independent Healthcare