We work for many commissioning clients, focusing on helping them to meet the challenges set by the Health and Social Care Act.
Our commissioning, governance, procurement and staffing specialists are currently working with clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and NHS England to help maintain and develop effective commissioning.
We have produced a handbook for CCGs in conjunction with The Commissioning Review. It looks at the issues that CCGs face and the responsibilities and legalities involved in taking on commissioning. Please click here for a pdf of Clinical Commissioning: Responsibilities and Legalities.
“The firm is very responsive, informed and helpful”
- Commissioning support services
- To the future: CCGs capabilities
- HSJ in association with Capsticks - Estates management
- HSJ 26 Sept 2014 Transformation supplement
- Contracting for outcomes
- The power of the super CCG
- Commissioning Gold - A bespoke procurement support service
- Facing the future challenges for NHS commissioning support
- Supporting CCGs with commissioning objectives
- Future proof your CCG - more than just the law