Loren is a second year Trainee Solicitor, currently sitting in Capsticks’ Employment Department. Loren has previously completed seats in Clinical Law and Public Law and hopes to qualify into Capsticks’ Employment team in September 2017.
Loren carries out a variety of tasks within the Employment Department, including:
- Drafting witness statements;
- Attending and preparing for Tribunal Hearings, EAT Hearings and County Court Hearings for a variety of claims;
- Drafting Grounds of Resistance ;
- Drafting advisory reports and general advice;
- Drafting Settlement Agreements and COT3 Agreements;
- Drafting Costs Statements; and
- Liasing with clients and third parties.
Loren is an active member of the firm’s corporate social responsibility initiatives and regularly coordinates charity events within the firm.
BA (Hons) History (Durham University), 2012
Graduate Diploma in Law (The University of Law Bristol), 2013
Legal Practitioner Course, (The University of Law Bristol), 2014
Employment Lawyers Association