Bridget has 16 years’ extensive experience in advising NHS organisations having worked for two national healthcare practices. She has also advised the commercial sector, providing advice to blue chip clients and seen life from the other side, having represented a number of claimants in the Employment Tribunal.
In addition to her legal work, she has undertaken many investigations for the public sector, a number of which have been highly sensitive and complex.
Bridget provides specialist healthcare advice on all aspects of employment law issues including:
- achieving considerable success in defending a large number of Employment Tribunal claims;
- a significant number of these claims relating to complex discrimination issues and whistleblowing claims;
- advice on all aspects of TUPE, including out-sourcing and re-tendering;
- restructuring and redundancy advice, following re-configurations;
- advising on doctor disciplinary and performance issues
- Senior level termination issues.
Bridget regularly provides workshops and seminars in addition to in-house training for NHS personnel and managers.
LLB law degree (Hons)
Legal Practice Diploma
Employment Lawyers Association