Felicity Gardner is a paralegal within the Housing Management team. Felicity joined Capsticks in February 2014, following her graduation from University. Felicity has also undertaken the ILEx qualification.
Whilst at University, Felicity volunteered as an advisor at the Citizens Advice Bureau and following the closure of this, played a fundamental part in setting up a free Debt and Money Advice Clinic available for the citizens of Portsmouth.
Within the Housing Management team, Felicity assists with a variety of tasks including:
- Drafting Anti-social behaviour Injunctions
- Drafting gas safety injunctions
- Drafting Possession Proceedings
- Preparation of Court documents and trial bundles
- Liaising with both clients and third parties
LLB Law, Portsmouth University, 2013