Prior to joining Capsticks in 2007, Victoria qualified within a firm specialising in the provision of legal services to public sector clients including local authorities, police forces and NHS bodies.
As a partner in Capsticks’ Employment team, Victoria provides advice to organisations within the healthcare sectors on a wide range of general employment matters, including providing support in internal procedures and doctor’s disciplinary cases. Victoria regularly acts on behalf of clients in the Employment Tribunal in claims of unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing and breach of contract and has particular experience in dealing with claims for discrimination, breach of contract and injunctive relief in the County and High Courts.
Victoria gives regular seminars and training sessions on a range of employment law topics.
- Lake v British Transport Police  EWCA
- Dathi v South London and Maudsley NHS Trust  EAT
- Hussain v Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust  EWHC
- Langford v Barking & Dagenham Primary Care Trust UKEAT/0543/12/BA
- Langford v Barking & Dagenham Primary Care Trust UKEAT/0461/13/BA
- Kalu v Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust  UKEAT
- Kalu v Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust & Others  CA
BA (Hons) Combined Studies, University of Leicester, 2001
Post Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law, York, 2003
Legal Practice Course, College of Law, York, 2004