Quality is at the heart of everything we do at Capsticks and this is reflected in our quality accreditations, ISO 9001 and Investors in People. We have held the ISO 9001 quality standard since 1994. Underpinning this is our internal quality programme, Cornerstones of Quality, which sets out the high standards we offer our clients on a daily basis and instills key performance requirements in every Capsticks employee.
Cornerstones of quality
- We will respond to you promptly.
- We will represent your interests and keep your business confidential.
- We will ensure you understand the risk and prospects of a successful outcome.
- We will provide clear, no nonsense advice in language that you will understand.
- We will agree the budget and keep you fully informed on costs throughout the matter.
- We will keep to agreed timescales.
- We will keep you regularly informed of progress.
- We will always ensure the availability of a lawyer who can handle a query on your case.
- When closing your case we will always conduct a review and give you confirmation of closure.
- We will listen to all your comments and endeavour to improve our service accordingly.
We will invest time at the outset of our relationship to ensure that we fully understand your key priorities and expectations regarding service levels and key performance indicators. Client service teams are then fully briefed and bespoke operating procedures developed so that everyone who is involved in delivering services understands their expectations and strives to meet them.
We continually push to improve our performance through training, motivating and rewarding our staff and were awarded the Investors in People (IiP) accreditation in December 2008. All these quality standards are subject to regular independent audits, so our compliance with quality standards and our response to any non-compliance is regularly and externally assessed. The benefit to our clients is an independent certified guarantee of consistent service quality and efficiency, which applies to cost management and delivery of advice, as well as work processes.
Given these rigorous quality procedures, poor performance at Capsticks is rare. However, we will take any concern that you may have regarding our service very seriously, fully investigate it and take actions to resolve it.
Paying client interest
As stated in our terms of business, and in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules 2011, please click here to read more about how we deal with interest on client money held by the firm.